Wireless version: V4.2 + EDR, very low power consumption
Wireless Profile: A2PD 1.3 / HFP 1.6 / HSP 1.2 / AVRCP 1.6 / D11.3
Microphone sensitivity: 42 dB
Range: Free space approximately 10M (33 feet)
Waiting time: 100 hours at a time, 60 hours at a time
Charging time: about 1-2 hours
Headphones: 3.7 / 65mAh rechargeable battery ion
Load box: 950mAh
Charging power: DC 5V
Compatible phones: compatible with almost all Android, Apple, Microsoft, Symbian and Bluetooth phones
2 Bluetooth headsets (left and right)
1 charging cable
1 x user
If you are using the headset for the first time, it won’t work long because we tried it before sending it. This requires a little battery. Please don’t do anything
- Bluetooth 4.2 and built-in microphone: The updated Bluetooth chip provides faster, more stable device connectivity and greater compatibility at distances of up to 33 feet. The built-in microphone enables hands-free operation and reduces your concerns about too long cables.
- Optimum comfort: An ergonomic shoulder strap and a soft silicone earphone allow you to listen to music wherever you are. It weighs only 0.1 ounce (3 grams) and is lighter than a dollar coin. Small and lightweight headphones can be secretly worn.
- Universal compatibility: Connect smartphones, tablets and other Bluetooth compatible devices such as iPhone8 / 8plus / iphonex, iPad, iPod, Samsung Galaxy, Android smartphone, etc. easily, quickly and steadily. Note: All Bluetooth enabled devices are compatible with the headset
- Dual pairing: Press and hold the power button on the headset until the indicator flashes blue and red alternately, then press twice to have one of the voice prompts ready to pair, turn off Bluetooth on the phone, and select from the list “tws-i7”, the LED indicator will flash slowly when connected.
- Durable playback time: The most powerful battery provides up to 3 hours of music or talk time, up to 90 hours of standby time, up to 1 hour on a single charge. Longer navigation times and convenient loading reduce your concerns about disconnecting.