Marshall Stanmore II is the most versatile speaker in the Marshall line-up and is perfect for any room, big or small. It delivers on the promise of high-performance sound that is synonymous with the Marshall name. Stanmore II produces clean and precise audio, even at the highest levels, due to advanced components such as two 15 watt class D amplifiers powering its tweeters and a 50 watt class D amplifier to drive its mighty subwoofer. With Bluetooth 5.0 and Qualcomm aptX technology you can play your music in glorious, stereo sound with no wires required.
- Larger than life sound: it’s perfect for any room, big or small. Built with advanced components, it produces clean and precise Audio, even at the highest levels.
- Wirelessly connect with Bluetooth 5.0: Bluetooth 5.0 aptX technology provides lossless wireless sound at a range of up to 30 feet while maintaining connectivity.
- Customize your sound: use the Marshall Bluetooth app or the analogue controls on your speaker’s top panel to perfect your sound according to the room you’re in.
- Wired connectivity: there are more ways to connect than just Bluetooth 5.0. Plug into the RCA or 3.5mm input for an analogue listening experience.
- Multi-host functionality: This speaker features multi-host functionality so you can easily connect and switch between two Bluetooth devices.