Connect wirelessly with your favorite artists thanks to the on-ear Image ONE Bluetooth headphones. The Hi-Fi Bluetooth capabilities allow for lossless audio quality wherever you go, with a foldable headband for ultimate portability. Professional grade foam ear cups and Klipsch’s renowned speaker performance let you fully surround yourself in sound. A built-in rechargeable battery provides extended listening, while ear cup mounted controls and built in mic give you complete command over music and phone calls.
Before using the headset for the first time it must be paired with a Bluetooth device (mobile phone, etc.). 1. Ensure the headset is off.
2. Hold the Power/Pairing button for 5 seconds. The headset will turn on B-B-B-B-B then the status indicator will rapidly flash R-B-R-B 3. Turn on Bluetooth on the device and set it to search for Bluetooth devices.
4. Select “Klipsch BT ImageOne” from the device list. 5. If prompted to enter a passcode enter 0000.Once a device has been paired the headset will remember it. When the headset is turned on it will automatically scan for remembered devices, beginning with the most recently paired. Up to 8 devices are memorized.
ReCONNECT THE HEADSET To connect to the most recently used device, power the headset on. If Bluetooth is enabled on the device they will automatically reconnect. To connect to another remembered device, select “Klipsch BT Image One” from the Bluetooth menu of the device.
CHARGING Charge for 1 hour before first use. When fully charged the battery will provide up to 10 hours of talking and/or music time. You can continue to use the headset while charging. Low battery (Battery status Indicator) R——-R——-R
- Hi-Fi Bluetooth (A2DP + aptX ) for lossless audio quality.Connectivity Technology: Wireless
- Rechargeable battery for 10 hours of call and music time
- Professional grade foam ear cups provide premium comfort + noise isolation
- Direct connect audio cable for optional wired connection
- Ergonomically designed controls and mic for music and call functions