Bluetooth range is affected by walls, obstructions, and movement. For optimal performance, place the product in your room at line of sight, so it is unaffected by walls, furniture, etc. Maximum range will be achieved when using devices with Bluetooth 4.0. Battery life may vary based on temperature, age, and volume usage of product. Troubleshooting If the sound is distorted: Try lowering the volume control of your sound source, musical instrument, or microphone. Also, try to reduce the overall volume of Tailgater using the Master Volume knob. If there is too much bass: Try adjusting the tone or EQ control on your so und source to lower the ba ss level. This will allow you to play the music louder before clipping (distortion) occu rs. You can also control EQ using the free ION Block Rocker app for iOS and Android. If there is a high-pitched whist ling noise when using microphones: This is probably feedback. Point the microphone away from the speaker. If there is poor AM reception: Disconnect AC power for optimal AM radio recep tion. To further adjust AM reception, move entire unit. If you can’t hear the microphone over the music volume: Turn down the music vo lume from your source. If you can’t play music from a flash drive: The USB port is only for charging USB devices.
- Built-in rechargeable battery provides up to 50 hours of continuous use
- Dynamic, powerful speaker system with 50-hour rechargeable battery
- Bluetooth connectivity plus iOS/Android app for expanded control. Robust woofer and wide-dispersion tweeter deliver high-quality sound
- USB power bank to conveniently recharge your smartphone, tablet, and more
- AM/FM radio with bright, clear display, and 1/8″ auxiliary input; microphone and auxiliary cable included
- NOTE: This product DOES NOT have wheels,Please refer the instructional videos under image section and user manual under the product description for user support.