Featuring wood housings crafted from sycamore, a wood traditionally used in constructing high-grade string instruments, and 42 mm drivers with specially coated diaphragms, the ATH-ESW990H portable on-ear headphones deliver high-resolution audio with an amazing purity of sound in the mid to high frequencies. Contributing to that clarity, as well, is the unified yoke found in each of the drivers. Comprised of two magnetic circuit parts, the yoke boosts magnetic flux density for increased efficiency and better sound quality.
- Wood housings crafted from sycamore, a wood traditionally used for high-grade string instruments, to deliver pure mid-high frequencies
- 42 mm drivers feature a unified yoke, comprised of two magnetic circuit components, that optimizes magnetic energy to create high-resolution audio.
- Specially coated diaphragm creates clear mid-high frequency audio
- Soft and durable leather ear pads provide an extra-comfortable fit
- Detachable 1.2 m (3.9′) smartphone cable with mic & controls attach to headphones with newly developed A2DC (Audio Designed Detachable Coaxial) connectors
- Impedance – 60 ohms