As the world’s first THX accredited headphones, 1MORE Triple Driver headphones are delighted by music lovers for the vibrant human vocals and clear instrumental audio combined with remarkably balanced sound. Driven by one bass driver consisting of “PET + aerospace metal layer + PET” design, a double-tweeter unit protected by durable silicon covers and two metal resonant cavities, these pairs belch out shocking sound with no distortion but high fidelity sound even during sudden volume-up. Highlights * Balanced sound for full range – highs, mids and bass. * Extended highs with high resolution for layered instrumental audio. * Warm mids highlight human voice. * Bass driven with enough impact and extension. * Great for pop music, blues, jazz, orchestral music and folk songs. * Work in excellent harmony with gentle female voice.
- THREE DRIVERS- These headphones have two balanced armatures and a separate dynamic driver. Together they deliver an extremely accurate listening experience with unsurpassed dynamic power and clarity from deep bass to sizzling highs.
- TUNED BY A GRAMMY AWARD WINNING SOUND ENGINEER- 1MORE collaborated with internationally acclaimed producer, mixer, and sound engineer Luca Bignardi to perfect the final tuning to deliver a precise representation of your favorite artist’s intended sound.
- COMFORTABLE ERGONOMIC DESIGN- The oblique angled ear fittings naturally match your ear canals. 9 sets of included ear tip sizes ensure a proper fit for all. They’re more comfortable and less likely to fall out, freeing you to enjoy your music.
- INTELLIGENT CONTROL TECHNOLOGY- In-line remote control is conveniently located allowing you to effortlessly control volume, select songs, and take calls. Superior MEMS microphone has independently set ground wires to eliminate cross-talk and background static.
- CONTENTS – Triple Driver In-Ear Headphones, 6 sets of silicone ear tips, 3 sets of foam ear tips, magnetic clasping traveling case, attractive storage case, quality dual prong airline adapter, matching shirt clip.
- Connectivity technology : Wired